Food

15 March 2010 1 comments
I'm hypoglycemic. It basically means that my body has some difficulty regulating the amount of sugar in my bloodstream. It's annoying.

If it's been too long since nourishment entered my mouth, I start to develop a progressive series of symptoms. My head becomes a little fuzzy and ache-y, I feel weak, I lose precise motor control, my thinking is slow and foggy, my insides feel like inside-outsides. I even completely lost my vision once. And ironically, at these times when I most need food, my appetite for it is GONE. Food makes me want to gag and throw up, but I have to force myself to eat because it's the only way to get healthy again.

"People can't survive on food alone; they need every word that God speaks." Deuteronomy 8:3 // Matthew 4:4

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Tell me what you think.

 

©Copyright 2012 moves and removes | TNB