Broken Hearts and Invitations

11 August 2011 5 comments
My long-time friend Trisha has a couple boys, and last week they came out of Sabbath School and said, "So Mommy, if Jesus lives in our hearts, then if your heart breaks, Jesus will fall out, right?"

But you know what I keep finding? Often it's not till my heart is broken that I'll even let Him in.


-----------------------------


II. 

LOVE.

I.

CONSECRATION.

Proud of my broken heart since thou didst break it,
Proud of the pain I did not feel till thee,
Proud of my night since thou with moons dost slake it,
Not to partake thy passion, my humility.

:: emily dickinson



5 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Oh Kessia, thank you so much for sharing this. It has been something I've been contemplating a lot this summer. Psalm 51:17 has been my prayer for a few months now, and I praise God that it has been proven true.

  • EMILY STAR said...

    I love this Kessia, and you. If you get a chance, listen to the song Yet by Switchfoot. It talks about this same thing and is one of my favorite songs. Have a good day! Love Emily

Post a Comment

Comments? Tell me what you think.

 

©Copyright 2012 moves and removes | TNB