WIZGUMP

25 September 2011 7 comments
I'm hoping for some WIZGUMP: wisdom + gumption.

Yes, and I want WIZGUMP because I need to prioritize my health. I need to eat regularly and sleep enough. I need to make time for prayer.

I need the wisdom to know what needs to change, and
I need the gumption to actually change it. 

I can't keep working 7 days a week for too many hours. I can't keep waking up every morning and knowing that I'm already 3 hours behind. I can't keep putting off the life I want to live: I want to make art, build friendships, enjoy my marriage, learn German, cook, and chew slowly. 

I want to wake up to enjoy the day that stretches out before me. I want to enjoy my life-- it's all I've got.


7 comments:

  • Andrea said...

    Yep. Me too. Although I do chew slowly, and I think that helps me in life. At least you have a choice with that one, except that you don't get to finish your meal if you are in a hurry. That's kind of annoying.

  • Donnie said...

    I tried to think of something interesting to say in response to show my support...but since my brain is comprised of scrambled eggs I got nothing. I appreciate your thought process and priorities. Let us (the local Keeles) know if there is anything we can do to alleviate stress/help restore balance. We're praying for you!

Post a Comment

Comments? Tell me what you think.

 

©Copyright 2012 moves and removes | TNB