This post may also be boring but I realize now that that doesn't discourage people from reading it.

01 May 2010 4 comments
Things are better now.

I could explain more about how I got that big paper done, how God worked some miracles to get me through my finals, how He moved beside me to give me peace in the questions, how I'm on day 2 of my Chicago field school and things are looking up, how the magnolias gave way to apple blossoms, but I won't. I'll just say that I'm out of that season of discouragement and into a season of hopeful expectation. And, importantly, I'll say thank you to you, my real-life and cyberspace and long-distance and down-the-road friends, for your encouragement and prayers. It really helped.


I feel so much better. So much. 
The future is right here.

4 comments:

  • laSonya said...

    Yeah!! That is wonderful news! Welcome to the sunshine :) This post makes sense with your title: Moves and Removes. I'm glad for you!

Post a Comment

Comments? Tell me what you think.

 

©Copyright 2012 moves and removes | TNB