yay and yahoo.

19 January 2009 4 comments
Since I am a small-time blogger and don't really let anyone know that I even do this, I somehow feel okay confessing over cyberspace that my uterus is killing me right now. Well, it hurts really bad. It might actually be killing me too. I can't tell from here.

And yet this monthly ritual of pain onset and drug use means something very 
dear, very precious: I'm not pregnant. And while I can't say for sure---having only heard about it second-hand---pregnancy and childbirth and parenting seem a lot more painful and time consuming and difficult than what I'm going through. So in that spirit I say 

woohoo! yay! fantastic! 

4 comments:

  • kessia reyne said...

    haha! Yeah, Justin: I think I'll take the props--with a glass of water and four ibuprofen!

    And about the secret being out... I hesitated for a long time, but I thought it was time to come out of the shadows. I had read your blogs before, but had been following them only un-officially. But that's sort of cyber-stalking (creepy!), so it's into the light now. I guess I'll have to be more careful what I say these days!

Post a Comment

Comments? Tell me what you think.

 

©Copyright 2012 moves and removes | TNB